This might be my last post of the year so I thought I’d give you a good idea what’s happening over Christmas:
- Sunday@6 is finished for the year. This Sunday (Dec 17) we have the Diamond Creek Community Carols which we encourage you to come along and enjoy being a part of. Literally finishes with a bang (fireworks).
- Click here to view the details of our Christmas Eve services. If you’re not sure which service will be the most teen-friendly, I suggest the 11pm service on Christmas Eve.
- On Sunday 31st of December our only service at St. John’s is at 9:30am.
- Sunday@6 will return on Jan 7th.
- You can already sign up for a 2018 Life Group via our church Online Hub.
I hope this information has been helpful.
Lastly, it was very encouraging to be a part of our baptism and confirmation service this past Sunday. We leave these services filled with the goodness of Jesus because we’ve heard the great work he’s done in people’s lives (particularly young people’s lives in this case). Great stuff.